Discover the rules and principles that govern Ipra-Cinder
At Ipra-Cinder we work under a regulatory framework that defines our principles, goals, objectives and system of management. As a living organization in constant evolution, we have revised our regulations a number of times, at regular and extraordinary assemblies from 1974 to the present day:
- Madrid, 5 October 1974
- Sao Paulo, 25 July 1975
- Roma, 2 July 1981
- Buenos, Aires, 4 December 1981
- Rio de Janeiro, 12 May 1987
- Marrakesh, 5 November 1998
- Moscow, 5 June 2003
- Fortaleza, 10 November 2005
- Amsterdam, 19 September 2012
What Are Our Principles?
- To facilitate and organize communication between members in order to coordinate activities and strengthen bonds of unity and fraternity.
- To promote and encourage the study of subjects and matters relating to registration.
- To share these studies and all other research related to the organization’s speciality, by publishing an international journal.
- To give advice on matters pertaining to the organization’s speciality.
- To act as an office where books, journals and other publications on law, technology and registry organization can be exchanged.
- To endeavour to create registry law centres or institutes in all countries and to encourage them to join Ipra-Cinder.
- To hold international congresses.
- To team up with the pertinent international organizations.